The Department of Tourism, Government of Odisha together with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industries (FICCI) is organizing the first Odisha Travel Bazaar (OTB) on October 15-17, 2017 at Bhubaneshwar, Odisha.
There will be around 40 foreign Tour Operators, 10 top of the line Inbound Operators, 20 leading Domestic Tour Operators from across India and 5 leading Airlines participating as Hosted Buyers. The Tourism fraternity of Odisha comprising of Hotels and Tour Operators will be promoting the Tourism products of Odisha as Sellers.
- Create a platform to aggressively promote the tourist destinations of Odisha to its buyers from India and across the world. Consequently the strategic focus would be Inbound and Domestic Tourism
- Address investment opportunities in Tourism Infrastructure of the State to its target investors
- Quantum benefit, mileage and this would in turn immensely benefit the Tourism Fraternity of the State in substantially augmenting their opportunities with respect to Inbound and Domestic Tourism
- Exclusive focus on Inbound and Domestic Tourism in the State of Odisha
- Special focus on Investment opportunities in Tourism infrastructure in the State of Odisha
- B2B Meetings between Foreign Buyers and the Indian Sellers